- Holiday Types
- Other Destinations
- Holiday Offers
- CONTACT US
- Sign In
- Sign Up
- GBP £
The guided tour starts at 8:00 in the morning.
Varadero, one of the Cuba’s tourist top resort, which occupies 19 km long of the Peninsula de Hicacos, is connected to the mainland by a drawbridge, a sing of Varadero’s exclusivity. When, in the late 19th century, some families from Cardenas town bought part of the land on the peninsula and built themselves summer residences on the north coast, Varadero became a fashionable beach for the wealthy. Now, this beautiful paradise is especially popular with Canadians and Europeans, drawn to the white sandy beaches, clear blue water and excellent facilities.
The first stop on this tour will be at Bacunayagua Bridge 7 km before arriving at Matanzas city, is one of the seven wonders of Cuban civil engineering. At 110 m it is the highest bridge of Cuba. Built over the Yumuri River, in the early 1960s, it offers lovely views of the peaceful wooded valley below. Taste a delicious “Piña Colada” drink while you are relaxing by the view.
The tour continues with a panoramic tour of Matanzas city, including La Libertad Park, Palacio de Junco Museum, Sauto Theater, Fireman’s quarters and Matanzas Bay. Called “Athens of Cuba” Matanzas is the capital of the province with the same name. It is a major industry town, with the fourth most important port for sugar exports. Afterwards, you will go directly to Varadero town making a short panoramic tour of the city before arrival to the heavenly beach.
Lunch at local restaurant. Free time to relax until 6:00 in the afternoon. Return to your hotel in Havana.
– English speaking guide for 12 hrs.
– Air conditioned car with professional driver for 12 hrs. (Medium car or Microbus).
– Stop at Bacunayagua Bridge (viewpoint). Drink included.
– Panoramic tour of Matanzas city, Including. La Libertad Park, Palacio de Junco Museum, Sauto Theater, Fireman’s quarters and Matanzas Bay.
– Panoramic tour of Varadero town.
– Cuban lunch at a local restaurant with a national drink included.
– Time to relax and take a bath in Varadero beach.
– Return to Havana.
Price does not include:
– Tips to driver and guide (Recommended Tips according to the service received).
– Something is not mentioned before.
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?