Fabulous private Havana city tour which includes entrance tickets to the attractions included and lunch at a local Paladar, a Classic Convertible Car and your own guide.
The best and most comprehensive Havana City Tour. Highlights of Modern and Old Havana will be covered, adding some off the beaten track stops as well.
1. Early Start (08:00 hr)
Warm mornings are best to walk around Old Havana, the reason why we have our 1-hour Walking tour of Old Havana at this time, directly cause it’s pleasant and not too crowded, accompanied by our awesome guide.
2. Classic American Car picks up (Capitol Building / Malecon)
You will be picked up at the Plaza de Armas (Old Havana) and have a 15 Min visit to Capitol Building (time to take pictures) and then enjoy a ride passing by Malecon (Havana seawall road)
3. Maqueta de la Habana (Miniature scale model of Havana)
An overview of Havana, our guide will provide an explanation of our Urban development (great to orientate yourself and become more familiar with Cuba’s capital) (Entrance ticket included)fs. Panoramic ride.
4. Colon Cemetery
The tour will continue with another scenic ride along 5th Avenue, then the John’s Lennon’s park and afterwards an outside visit to the Colon Cemetery, which has more than 500 major mausoleums. Entrance ticket included.
5. Plaza de la Revolucion
Along the way, we will pass by Plaza de la Revolucion, a quick stop to take a picture and have an explanation of the historical importance of this square and then you will see the facade of the University of Havana, with its statue of the Alma Mater at the top of the staircase.
6. Finca Vigia
We then will get to Ernest Hemingway Museum, on the outskirts of Havana. Also called “Finca Vigia” Hemingway’s most stable residence from 1940. Entrance ticket included.
7. Walking tour of Old Havana
By 12:00 pm we will start the 2hrs Walking tour around the 4 main squares: San Francisco de Asis, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de la Catedral y Plaza Vieja. Including tickets for Old Havana’s Mockup.
8. Lunch at a local Paladar
After this exciting and fulfilling excursion a lunch awaits you at a local Paladar in Old Havana with a traditional Cuban meal, this includes Starter, Main Course, Season Salad, Dessert and Coffee. A vegetarian option is also available on request.
– English speaking guide for six hours.
– Old American Classic Convertible Car with a professional driver for 4 hours
– Walking tour around the main squares and fortresses of Old Havana which last for 2 hours.
– Entrance tickets to places and museum: a Miniature scale model of Old Havana, Colon’s Cemetery, Ernest Hemingway Museum’s Finca La Vigia.
– Cuban lunch at a local restaurant with a national drink included(Beer, Soft Drink, Juice or water).
– Finishing tour in Old Havana.
Does not include:
– Tips to local guides and tour guide (Recommended Tips according to the service received)
– Anything that is not explicitly mentioned above.
– Bring comfortable clothes and shoes for walking, sunglasses and cash.
– Departure days from Monday to Saturday and are subject to weather conditions
– Starts at: 8:00 hrs as its best to avoid the midday sun.
– The whole tour takes about 6 hours.
Best price guaranteed when booking two or more.
The best and most comprehensive full day excursion of Havana. Modern and Old Havana will be covered, adding some off the beaten track stops.